#16 Bungle

Bungle

Original Spamster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,971 posts
  • Local Club: cornish mini club

Posted 22 May 2005 - 08:52 PM

yep saw teapot today and got a invight back to TCs tent to shelter from the rain , when i looked in the tent it was all ready full of boys/men so left her to it .

very bad rain on the way home so we stoped for sunday roast in exeter untill it stoped

very good show and nice flat field for the show and stright on to a A road for the way home

#17 centralminiTC

centralminiTC

Forum Trouble Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts
  • Local Club: Central Minis

Posted 23 May 2005 - 08:38 AM

I must admit to getting a bit moist...!!!!

Rain rain and rain - with a spot of thunder and lightning........and all that mud.

I'm a bit disappointed that Mr & Mrs Bungle nor Teapot didnt want to engage in a spot of mud wrestling.....I think Teapot was too busy fumbling about in his rubber pants........!!!! I joke not!!! Every 5 minutes - hand down the trousers...fumble fumble fumble..!!! :ohno: :lol: I could go further into this....but better not!!

A bit of aquaplaning on the way back on the motorway to add to the excitement. :erm:

#18 millsminis

millsminis

TMF Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,882 posts
  • Local Club: Cornish Mini Club

Posted 23 May 2005 - 12:56 PM

Sounds like I missed a good show.....

So tell us more about Teapot and his trousers??? :lol:

Shame about the rain, it was nice down in Cornwall!!!! Guess it made it more Glastonbury-like!!!

#19 centralminiTC

centralminiTC

Forum Trouble Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts
  • Local Club: Central Minis

Posted 23 May 2005 - 03:12 PM

We did have a bit of live music with two lads on their geetars giving it some acoustic style. Fantastic playing, great harmonies......shame it was dreadful Simon and Garfunkle music (or so I'm told as I'm not sure who they are but I think one of them had really bad hair). But then the water got into their equipment and we got left with the disco and some quiz (DJ with fetching anorak and wellies). there was no escape either as the rain was hammering it down.

Minifinity and Tamar had to rescue their gazebo's during the evening as they were about to take off.

hmm....Teapot and his fumbling.....not sure what he was doing - will have to ask him when he gets on later!! :lol:

#20 millsminis

millsminis

TMF Moderator

• Members
  • 2,882 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 04:27 PM

Sounds good....so you don't remember Simon and Garfunkel (only joking :lol: - perhaps Teapot knows them!!!)

So sounds like a very wet weekend kind of glad I didn't go, actually saying that what am I doing (!!!) turning down a mini show with the company of TC and the music of geetars for doing study for my uni degree....I think I need my head read!!! :ohno: :sad:

We will have to see what Teapot was doing???

#21 Bungle

Bungle

Original Spamster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,971 posts
  • Local Club: cornish mini club

Posted 23 May 2005 - 06:12 PM

i can conferm that teapot was in rubber

#22 Teapot

Teapot

TMF Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,010 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 08:18 PM

Here's a clue: the rubber pants are waterproof from the inside out, not the outside in
Here's another clue: http://www.jokaroo.c...olproblems.html
OK?

#23 millsminis

millsminis

TMF Moderator

• Members
  • 2,882 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 09:46 PM

Teapot.... :sick:

0 user(s) are reading this topic