tipcat

Pancake King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • Local Club:

Posted 23 May 2005 - 06:48 PM

Reply from "IPC Media"

Thank you for your recent e-mail concerning the cost of renewing your subscription.

The price quoted is correct. The discounted rates previously available to your subscription no longer apply. We offer reduced introductory rates to encourage new readers to subscribe to MiniWorld for the first time. There is then a steady progression through to the full subscription price.

We offer special incentives to new readers to encourage them to try MiniWorld for a year at a reduced rate.  MiniWorld  may not be as familiar as we would like it to be and the introductory period does allow time for potential readers to judge the value of MiniWorld for themselves. We hope that at the end of the period subscribers will consider the normal rate to be of good value. Our normal rate does represent a saving compared to with the newsstand price and does include the convenience of delivery to the door. The subscription rate also protects against any increase that may take place within the subscription period.

I am sorry if my email disappoints you. if there is any point you would like to raise, please do  not hesitate to contact me.

We can confirm that we have cancelled your subscription on its expiry and no further payments will be taken.
Please ensure you also cancel these instructions with your bank.

If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

So that's one less regular reader....

Guessworks, maybe you should take the proverbial and start a new subscription at the 'low introductory rate of £30.60'! Then cancel next year, or move to Minimag - like moving a credit card!

#17 Brawlyrox

Brawlyrox

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,066 posts
  • Local Club: Cornish MOC

Posted 23 May 2005 - 08:28 PM

Tipcat, great minds :tongue:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users