19 replies to this topic

#16 turnipeater

turnipeater

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 06:36 AM

Ive decided im definately doing it, just wen we get the garage (should be soon now!) do you think i should leave the sides of the roof blue (at the moment- effectively 4 blue stripes) or fil it all white so there is just the two? im not sure on that, ill post once ive photoshopped it. Does anyone know anything about spraying your own bonnet stripes? this is what i intend on doing because i want them body colour, also does andone have the details on how wide the bonnet stripes are and how far from the edge of the bonney, that would be a real help! cheers

#17 jimbo_edmondo

jimbo_edmondo

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 08:20 AM

Don't worry about the size of other peoples stripes try making some paper templates and trying different sizes you may find the cooper bonnet stripes are too wide.

I'll wait till you've done the photoshop on the roof before i make my judgement!

#18 turnipeater

turnipeater

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 12:52 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

hmm...im not sure, im thinkin just the two blue stripes on the roof and paintin the rest white, the new design :grin:

#19 mini_sam

mini_sam

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:29 PM

i find it rather hard to make things white in PS...here is one of my better jobs, a Civic Si Concept...

Attached Files

#20 mini_sam

mini_sam

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:30 PM

its still in progress, as you casn see there are a few blurry parts and odd ends...but i like it (neons are chavvy though! :tongue: )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users