First project update, Ive gotten all of the interior stripped out to check over the shell for metal worm, main part of the shell seems rot free besides the obvious, sorted a few small holes/rust spots sorted before diving into the major work on the A post and drivers side floor, i still need to replace the front section of the drivers side sill otherwise the A post should pretty much be done now ,
What i lack in welding ability i make up for with a the trusty angle grinder
Thats the pasenger side footwell repaired
Was Feeling brave, also theres that rotten oversill i still need to replace
all tacked in place i realised later that i should have removed more of the sound deadening oops.
Not going to win any beauty contests but its not going anywhere either
Most of the lip here had been cut off by the previous owner so i made a new one once again the welds are aweful but i dont have a large enough socket to take the steering wheel off so i had trouble getting close enough
A post all welded up ive got the new front wing and front panel on order now so just waiting for them to arrive now