Managed to get a good amount of work in on Sunday. Not much obvious progress though!
First up, I "accidentally" bought a mobile tool chest from Halfords. I went in to get some primer etc, and came out with a tool chest. Not amazing, it's a cheapo one, but it does the job. Took it to my grandmas, assembled it, and started sorting my grandad's tools into it. He's been in a home for 6 years, and if he were able to, I know he'd be helping me where he could. So I'm making good use of his tools as he is unable to
Last weekend, I picked up 4 wheel stands, 2 axle stands, and a pump jack. The pump jack wasn't working, and the junk shop threw it in with the stands for free. A nice soak in WD40 and it loosened up to working order. It doesn't go down under it's own weight yet, but a longer soak next time will fix that.
After a bit of googling and facebook help, I managed to locate which screws undo the heater, which allowed me to remove the last of the carpet and insulation from the front of the car.
The passenger floor is dented where someone has jacked it up incorrectly, so I am going to try the method that Classic Mini Workshop used on Project Tardis to pull it back into the correct shape. I hope this will work! If not, then probably a new passenger floor panel.