Bodywork,
White wiv Black roof paintwork
Curley carbon-fibre wheel arches
Mk1 bonnet
Mk1 morris cooper grille
Mk1 morris cooper badges
Black 'n' silver pre 73 number plates
Chrome bumpers
Chrome wipers, handles etc.
clear indicators
Bullet mirrors
Engine 'n' Gearbox,
Standardish, Maybe stage 1 head
K&N filter
850 differential
stainless exhaust (probs Playmini Carbon-Tec)
Solid engine mounts
mainly just a rebuild as its done 78,000
Eventually I would like a 1430 with Webbers but won't happen
until insurance costs allow
Subframes,
REAR:
Adjustable Spax Minispares shocks,
Polybushes,
Goodridge Flexi Brake pipes,
Standard copper brake pipes (painted red),
brand new drums (painted red)
brand new shoes and other gubbins,
Refurbed Radius arms,
new brackets,
new nuts and bolts etc.
FRONT:
Much of the same as I haven't started rebuilding front yet.
Interior,
Cobra Clubman leather bucket seats (Black with white
piping)
Astrali 12'' steering wheel
Carbon dash with cooper white dials
Harnesses (Red)
Red rear seatbelts to match
black carpets
full Rollcage
chrome door fixings
No I.C.E
All hopefully within a £6000 budget












