Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

My Mini City


  • Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#31 The Matt

The Matt

    You don't escape that easily.....

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,232 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Location: Overton, North Wales
  • Local Club: Welsh Border Minis

Posted 19 September 2005 - 07:43 PM

I am thinkin of gettin this:

wop wop

#32 The Matt

The Matt

    You don't escape that easily.....

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,232 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Location: Overton, North Wales
  • Local Club: Welsh Border Minis

Posted 19 September 2005 - 07:44 PM

I dunno though, aint been to see it, just want a 1275 GT real bad!

#33 CAU998

CAU998

    One Carb Or Two?

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts
  • Local Club: TMF South Central...

Posted 19 September 2005 - 07:45 PM

I'd love a clubby! :grin: It looks really nice not much time left though!

#34 The Matt

The Matt

    You don't escape that easily.....

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,232 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Location: Overton, North Wales
  • Local Club: Welsh Border Minis

Posted 19 September 2005 - 07:45 PM

:fear: auction fever!

#35 The Matt

The Matt

    You don't escape that easily.....

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,232 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Location: Overton, North Wales
  • Local Club: Welsh Border Minis

Posted 19 September 2005 - 07:46 PM

nah, gotta be sensible for once, it'd have to go on a credit card, or part ex me 306 for it, better not :fear:

#36 CAU998

CAU998

    One Carb Or Two?

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts
  • Local Club: TMF South Central...

Posted 19 September 2005 - 07:48 PM

I better watch out I might get carried away LOL! Theres a little bit of a bump where its been deseamed but it don't look bad overaul.

#37 The Matt

The Matt

    You don't escape that easily.....

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,232 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Location: Overton, North Wales
  • Local Club: Welsh Border Minis

Posted 19 September 2005 - 07:49 PM

yeah, I was thinkin I'd get it and use it for a while (til current proj is finished) then get to work on it and get it proper prepped!

#38 CAU998

CAU998

    One Carb Or Two?

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts
  • Local Club: TMF South Central...

Posted 19 September 2005 - 07:50 PM

It looks really nice and for a run-around it ain't bad at all!

#39 The Matt

The Matt

    You don't escape that easily.....

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,232 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Location: Overton, North Wales
  • Local Club: Welsh Border Minis

Posted 19 September 2005 - 07:51 PM

i mailed him and asked if he wants to take me pug as a swap! may be a mistake but I reckon it'd go down a treat in my drive til Pigsley is finished! Pointless buyin it on the credit card though I reckon.

#40 The Matt

The Matt

    You don't escape that easily.....

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,232 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Location: Overton, North Wales
  • Local Club: Welsh Border Minis

Posted 19 September 2005 - 07:52 PM

Sorry, just realised how much I've hi-jacked your project thread! :teehee: :fear:

#41 CAU998

CAU998

    One Carb Or Two?

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts
  • Local Club: TMF South Central...

Posted 19 September 2005 - 07:53 PM

Yeah i'd rather take a P/X than pay by plastic especially when its that amount of money.

#42 The Matt

The Matt

    You don't escape that easily.....

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,232 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Location: Overton, North Wales
  • Local Club: Welsh Border Minis

Posted 19 September 2005 - 08:01 PM

doh! It's gone over reserve now, gutted, was hoping it wouldn't so I could go see it and part ex me pug or something. Oh well!






:teehee:

#43 CAU998

CAU998

    One Carb Or Two?

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts
  • Local Club: TMF South Central...

Posted 19 September 2005 - 08:06 PM

Thats a shame it looked a gooden :sad:! Have you looked to see if there are any other 1275GT's goin for the same money on ebay?

#44 CAU998

CAU998

    One Carb Or Two?

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts
  • Local Club: TMF South Central...

Posted 19 September 2005 - 08:16 PM

This looks nice but I reckon it'll go for a price!

1275GT

#45 The Matt

The Matt

    You don't escape that easily.....

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,232 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Location: Overton, North Wales
  • Local Club: Welsh Border Minis

Posted 19 September 2005 - 08:17 PM

not yet, just noticed that and thought it looked good.

I'd like a black un really. I'd like an early tax exempt one with fat 10 inch wheels on it :teehee:




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users