50 replies to this topic

#31 riverbank

riverbank

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 04:46 PM

ouchhhhhh gutted for you don't think i'd have been able to control my temper there well done for that.

#32 The Matt

The Matt

You don't escape that easily.....

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,229 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Local Club: Welsh Border Minis

Posted 21 December 2005 - 04:48 PM

:wink: oooouch! gutted mate! I reckon it can be fixed though, try and have a good xmas, get that out the way and then start to worry about it!

#33 Adrenaline Junkie

Adrenaline Junkie

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 08:59 PM

Its the idiots with no insurance that make my insurance so expensive!

Hope you get it all sorted out matey.

Merry Christmas All!

#34 MIKEMONKEY29

MIKEMONKEY29

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Local Club: SMAG

Posted 22 December 2005 - 10:56 PM

:rolleyes: thanks all im getting it sorted as we speak so it might all be for the best(its going grey now) merry christmas to all :teehee: :rolleyes:

#35 mini1976

mini1976

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 11:16 PM

Why cant we have the same sort of system that they have in ( or I believe they have) in austrailia, where by third party insurance is included in the price of your road tax ( or what ever there equivilent is). So everyone will pay the same ( so no more ripping on young drivers) depending on the size of the engine. Then if you want your car to be insured incase your at fault in the accident you can do that ontop of the third party cover. Or maybe as im sure some people still get round the tax disk system ( as i saw some one with a dodge one in the cars spares place the other week, made me chuckle to think that it didnt matter that he had a disk if the car is regisered in his name (which i guess it might not be might have been a ringer or something) he will still get a fine) just add the price on to the price of fuel. So petrol becomes mega expensive but includes third party cover. Then no matter who or what scumbag wants to drive they will at least have some form of insurance when they crash into you.

#36 Oldskoolbaby

Oldskoolbaby

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 11:42 PM

More to the point, why is it illegal to tie chavs up, kick there teeth in, rip there nuts out and feed them to em on a dinner plate after they have just scanked you and your hard work. It p1sses me off when people say "Just leave them and let the law do its job" or "Its not worth getting done for". Well it is, because the law doesnt do nothing. ESPECIALLY when they knock people down and kill them. "I didnt mean to sir, I didnt mean to be doin 90 down a 30". Bol*oc*s!! :rolleyes: These people get a couple of years and thats it. What Im even more f**ked off with, is the extorsionate ammounts of insurance I pay each year because of the ammount of young, jumped up little teenagers thinking its clever to drive around uninsured in mum and dads car or even their own for that matter. Just because you haven't been involved with one doesnt mean they dont effect you. All of our polices are higher than they should be cause of these pr**ks. Thing is, being young, Im tarnished with the same brush.

#37 Adrenaline Junkie

Adrenaline Junkie

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 11:50 PM

More to the point, why is it illegal to tie chavs up, kick there teeth in, rip there nuts out and feed them to em on a dinner plate after they have just scanked you and your hard work. It p1sses me off when people say "Just leave them and let the law do its job" or "Its not worth getting done for". Well it is, because the law doesnt do nothing. ESPECIALLY when they knock people down and kill them. "I didnt mean to sir, I didnt mean to be doin 90 down a 30". Bol*oc*s!! :rolleyes: These people get a couple of years and thats it. What Im even more f**ked off with, is the extorsionate ammounts of insurance I pay each year because of the ammount of young, jumped up little teenagers thinking its clever to drive around uninsured in mum and dads car or even their own for that matter. Just because you haven't been involved with one doesnt mean they dont effect you. All of our polices are higher than they should be cause of these pr**ks. Thing is, being young, Im tarnished with the same brush.

Completely agree with you there matey...

The reason i currently pay £1508.83 for fully comprehensive insurance on a 1275cc mini, is mostly because of the little buggers that either drive without insurance, or believe they have the right to take or damage someone elses property...

Really annoys me!

ARRGGHHH!

Rant over.

Adam

#38 Oldskoolbaby

Oldskoolbaby

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 11:58 PM

Right...Im cool now :grin:

If its any help MikeMonkey, a mate of mine ('91Mayfair on project section) had a prang on the M6 with a tiny bit more damage than yours and it was easily fixed with dolly and hammer. Heres a pic after a few hours work on the same pannel.

Sorry to hear about it though, especially this time of the year.

Attached Files

#39 Steve@RetroDash

Steve@RetroDash

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 05:52 PM

The reason i currently pay £1508.83 for fully comprehensive insurance on a 1275cc mini

how old are you? thats silly money! :gasp:

#40 dave 17

dave 17

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 06:02 PM

dats well out off order ,bloody chavs

#41 Lund

Lund

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 06:25 PM

I can get my mate to melt his bumper for you if you want! :tongue: :rolleyes:

#42 Adrenaline Junkie

Adrenaline Junkie

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 07:39 PM

The reason i currently pay £1508.83 for fully comprehensive insurance on a 1275cc mini

how old are you? thats silly money! :gasp:

Soon may be paying £2400 third party for a turbo 1330 clubman :saywhat:

#43 jameswildcooper

jameswildcooper

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 07:44 PM

I can get my mate to melt his bumper for you if you want! :tongue: :rolleyes:

wow ive never seen anything pop flames as big as that :saywhat: :rolleyes:

#44 TJenkos

TJenkos

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 07:50 PM

Also a BMW in the Gumball that has a boot tank of whatever makes the flames!

#45 wolfie

wolfie

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 07:56 PM

typical propan flamer kit

personally i would go down whatever rout you need to go legally then go kick his fcuking teeth in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users