47 replies to this topic

#46 Mini Adam

Mini Adam

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:15 PM

wonder why no one has sone it before :S is it maybe because everyone can see that spinners are S HIT, pointless, makes any car (no matter how its done) look fudging horrible.

you really are a t what. it's his car, let him get on with it, he's being brave, taking the plunge, and trying something different... give it a go and then you can knock it..

On topic:

Sounds like a nice idea, I saw a range rover in london the other day with them, first time I'd seen them! Kind of confuses you at first when the car stops yet the wheels keep spinning :)

Edited by Mini Adam, 16 January 2011 - 05:16 PM.

#47 Mini Adam

Mini Adam

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:18 PM

i can post my opinion if i want to thank you, after all this is a FORUM, a place where people voice there OPINIONS over stuff, and to be frank i dont care if my opinion upset the OP, he asked what they would look like and i told him what i thaught :)

The OP's first post was "Does anyone know if you can get 13" spinners or seen them on a mini before. So I'm looking for 13" wheels with the spinning centre, I just cnt find them and if there was some nice wheel I would get them. Thanks "

So I was under the impression he was asking where to find them- not what you think they look like? Also as the OP said- he has spent loads and doesn't care what YOU think as HE is spending HIS money on HIS car for HIMSELF.

Maybe you "thaught" wrong, and this forum is for helping people not slagging off their plans for their cars.

Very well said. I look forward to when minidream94 asks questions and we can ******* his ideas off...

#48 wardyxxx

wardyxxx

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Local Club: Leicester Mini Club

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:25 PM

I just remembered that I saw some on a citroen xara picasso a few years back. They were well joke (funny). Go for it I say - fit some!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users