321 replies to this topic

#256 garrett3

garrett3

One Carb Or Two?

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:28 PM

lol garretl you've lost this argument. just accept and move on.

What argument? were we arguing?

thanks

Edited by garrett3, 11 April 2012 - 12:18 AM.

#257 joshspragg

joshspragg

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts
  • Local Club: M4 minis

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:32 PM

Just to clarify.

Please read my posts.

I dont mind if people dont like the car or any cars Ive built. The fun of it is what I like.
You don't like it then you are with about 60-70 percent of people and good luck to you.

Its all good, I wont lose sleep. Hell Ive had cars that nearly no-one liked lol

When people rattle there own cage and want to enter into some banter then they must expect some back, If you cant stand the heat then get out the kitchen.

I'm not personally offended and I'm sue others who can read have figured this out. Feel free to have some fun with the car or debate, argue, destroy./... whatever with it. Thats what forums are for.

So many girlies on here getting in a strop over this thread... Its just a thread on a forum. If you dont like it or any reactions you may get then why bother posting?

looks like you are the one in the strop though! i wouldnt of even commented if i didnt think you were being an idiot. like you just said, you dont get offended?? why even keep arguing about it? grow up and move on.

#258 joshspragg

joshspragg

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:33 PM

lol garretl you've lost this argument. just accept and move on.

What argument? were we arguing?

If thats an argument then me and the wife must be having all out nuclear war lol

Ive got an ace up my sleeve lol

discussion, debate or whatever you want to call it? you have lost it. you have a sad life if you are proud that you argue with your wife.

#259 garrett3

garrett3

One Carb Or Two?

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:33 PM

Now you are name calling, now Im gonna have to call you out at a show and show you as a little ******* lol

#260 MiniFTW

MiniFTW

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

Lets just get back to mods we don't like? :D

#261 joshspragg

joshspragg

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:35 PM

Now you are name calling, now Im gonna have to call you out at a show and show you as a little ******* lol

whos name calling?

#262 garrett3

garrett3

One Carb Or Two?

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:42 PM

Lets just get back to mods we don't like? :D

You back again?

Now look what youve started ;D :D

#263 oli8925

oli8925

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:42 PM

Just to clarify.

Please read my posts.

I dont mind if people dont like the car or any cars Ive built. The fun of it is what I like.
You don't like it then you are with about 60-70 percent of people and good luck to you.

Its all good, I wont lose sleep. Hell Ive had cars that nearly no-one liked lol

When people rattle there own cage and want to enter into some banter then they must expect some back, If you cant stand the heat then get out the kitchen.

I'm not personally offended and I'm sue others who can read have figured this out. Feel free to have some fun with the car or debate, argue, destroy./... whatever with it. Thats what forums are for.

So many girlies on here getting in a strop over this thread... Its just a thread on a forum. If you dont like it or any reactions you may get then why bother posting?

Not being funny, but that really needed clarifying, no sarcasm. It certainly looked like you threw an out and out strop. Your replies to me had nothing to do with banter but just looked like a little kid trying to score some cheap shots and failing. If your original 'banter' was indeed banter and I 'entered' this banter, then it would have been customary to say it was all a joke and you don't actually react like that.

But you didn't do that, you started swearing, going through my photo bucket account to score some more cheap shots, threatened me by PM and generally threw your toys out of the pram even more. So based on that I think that last post was a bit of a lie.

I didn't rattle my cage, I posted my opinion. Although that apparently rattled your cage as can be seen.

Garrett, you especially look like the 'girlies...getting in a strop over this thread'. Especially seeing as your last PM asked if I wanted a fight and to 'man up and show you what you're made of' :dozing: grow up.

#264 garrett3

garrett3

One Carb Or Two?

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:45 PM

sniffle sniffle, want a tissue?

Edited by garrett3, 10 April 2012 - 11:46 PM.

#265 oli8925

oli8925

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,260 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

Ha, you really are a funny one :D not bothered at all are you.

Look forward to you '******* me up' at the Mini shows

#266 joshspragg

joshspragg

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:48 PM

Josh, be careful. Before you know it he might trawl through you're photo bucket to find a picture from 10 years ago, the he might say some mean things and even threaten you by PM! This man means business ;-)

already started pm'ing me. lolol asking for my number and he wants to meet up at a show, soo cheeky.

#267 MiniFTW

MiniFTW

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

You back again?

Now look what youve started ;D :D

Yeah I got bored and went out instead. O_O But at the end of the day this thread is about what you dislike, maybe if we all posted on the "mods your do like" thread there would be an end to this?

#268 garrett3

garrett3

One Carb Or Two?

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:54 PM

Probably.

Hey, Im getting threats from kids lmao!

#269 joshspragg

joshspragg

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:54 PM

my personal messaged with garrett have been blocked??? and 34 and you want to fight me? yes man you are cool! LOL

#270 oli8925

oli8925

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,260 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:56 PM

Where are these threats then Garrett, the one's the kids are sending you, the mature man? Wouldn't be the other way around now would it, oh no! He's blocked me too, last thing he sent was something about bending me over in his cell O_O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users