236 replies to this topic

#76 sherly

sherly

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:36 PM

that sir,.. is one of the nicest minis on the forum. Congrate :)

Cheers fella - much appreciated!

Looks stunning!!! can`t wait to see it for real :thumbsup:

window rubber should be fine Mart!

Cheers Kel, It'll have a trip over to see you when its finished no doubt! Just need to find a few days off work to get stuck in and get it finished (hopefully before June :thumbsup:). Hows your project comin along? *runs off to find kels project page*

#77 backstreetclassics

backstreetclassics

Previously known as minidan07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts
  • Local Club: essex mini club

Posted 06 May 2008 - 07:03 PM

just had a quick flick looks like and good project and nicley done i have the yellow clubby down at kels yard hope mine turns out as nice as yours keep up the good work

dan

#78 lewis

lewis

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,322 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Club Jersey

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:53 PM

cheers for the info mate, whats there fit like?

again stunning mini, whats the first show you plan to take it to?

#79 ZED

ZED

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Local Club: WSMOC

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:06 AM

What a lovely car, especially all the work you have done.

I agree about the wheels, looks cute

Zed

#80 fatmini

fatmini

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • Local Club: no

Posted 11 May 2008 - 08:18 PM

cheers 4 the info i will have to get one and experiment with one myself !

Any joy on the re-chroming front with the clubman bumpers as a friend of mine has few that she would like to get done also help bring the cost down i would think and anything else while we are there !!! lol

any more thought about coming down the pub on the first and third of every month ,now ur minis pritty much done !!

#81 sherly

sherly

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:07 AM

cheers for the info mate, whats there fit like?

again stunning mini, whats the first show you plan to take it to?

Fit is not brilliant to be honest. I've had to spend a bit of time messing about with them (although I have cut the front arches for wide wheels which doesn't help)

Not sure which mini show to go to first - was gonna do the Norfolk Mini Show but I've got other plans for that weekend and I work have it finished by then either. Should be finished by early June so whatever show comes up close to that date.

What a lovely car, especially all the work you have done.

I agree about the wheels, looks cute

Zed

Cheers! Gonna try the Revos on once I have them painted and see what they look like too.

cheers 4 the info i will have to get one and experiment with one myself !

Any joy on the re-chroming front with the clubman bumpers as a friend of mine has few that she would like to get done also help bring the cost down i would think and anything else while we are there !!! lol

any more thought about coming down the pub on the first and third of every month ,now ur minis pritty much done !!

I'll get some pics up of the vinyl repair soon (I took a few before, during and after shots).....

Haven't looked into rechroming yet - I've got some time off in a few weeks so I'll have a wander round to the place that does it and make some enquiries. Depending on price it might be worth getting a few bumpers together and rechroming a batch - I'm sure there are some TMF members who'd like a freshly re-chromed clubbie bumper. :closed:

Definately up for pub meet once the car is done - hopefully next month, depending on finances and time........

#82 fatmini

fatmini

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 03:31 PM

cool hope to see u soon then ,keep us posted

#83 Juju

Juju

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,620 posts
  • Local Club: Antisocial club (members = 1)

Posted 12 May 2008 - 03:33 PM

Haven't looked into rechroming yet - I've got some time off in a few weeks so I'll have a wander round to the place that does it and make some enquiries. Depending on price it might be worth getting a few bumpers together and rechroming a batch - I'm sure there are some TMF members who'd like a freshly re-chromed clubbie bumper. :)

Yes, please! :wub:
I'd like two....when I can get the other one off...........and maybe a nudge bar an' all. I'll deffo join your rechroming gang if you want? ;D

#84 sherly

sherly

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:54 AM

Haven't looked into rechroming yet - I've got some time off in a few weeks so I'll have a wander round to the place that does it and make some enquiries. Depending on price it might be worth getting a few bumpers together and rechroming a batch - I'm sure there are some TMF members who'd like a freshly re-chromed clubbie bumper. :thumbsup:

Yes, please! :ermm:
I'd like two....when I can get the other one off...........and maybe a nudge bar an' all. I'll deffo join your rechroming gang if you want? :wub:

I've got a spare bumper in the workshop so I'll take it with me to get a quote in a couple of weeks time. I'll keep you posted :wub:

I'm guessing the more I get done the cheaper it'll work out (Economies of Scale or something if I remember back to the dull days of Economics A-Level :thumbsup:)

#85 Juju

Juju

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,620 posts
  • Local Club: Antisocial club (members = 1)

Posted 13 May 2008 - 11:16 AM

I've got a spare bumper in the workshop so I'll take it with me to get a quote in a couple of weeks time. I'll keep you posted :thumbsup:

Coolio Iglesias. :ermm:

I'm guessing the more I get done the cheaper it'll work out (Economies of Scale or something if I remember back to the dull days of Economics A-Level :thumbsup: )

Arp. I've got under/overiders to do an' all.....

#86 GraemeC

GraemeC

Crazy About Mini's

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,314 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:02 AM

I could probably add a couple of bumpers into the mix too!

#87 fatmini

fatmini

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:28 PM

sorry ive opend a can of worms here !!! lol

#88 fatmini

fatmini

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:13 PM

any news is it on the road yet ?

#89 sherly

sherly

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:57 PM

any news is it on the road yet ?

I've got the week off work so should be heading back mid week to have a few solid days working on it. So hopefully by the end of the week it should be damn close. Lots of little niggly jobs to do but you know how long some of those can take.....

Hopefully gonna pop round to the chroming place tomorrow with a bumper for quotes.......!

#90 mighty mini jack

mighty mini jack

Mighty Before a Pint

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,095 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:18 PM

Well done so far Mart, really stunning mini!

Love the colour aswell, pool ball gear know still going ok..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: clubman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users