#46 HUBBA.HUBBA

HUBBA.HUBBA

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,823 posts
  • Local Club: Loan wolf

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:42 PM

This is getting tiresome. I'm basing what i am saying, on what know, as i own it and installed it. Your are basing it on what you haven't read or found out. Its as if your saying if you didn't know of it, it can't be true. Which sounds a little arrogant to me.

#47 l_jonez

l_jonez

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Local Club: south wales mini club

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:56 PM

Yes its getting ridiculous. You have fitted it so your in the best posistion to help others understand.

all I'm asking is to see actual proof of the functions etc? So far there's nothing.

#48 PaullyB

PaullyB

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

This has become a massive dick measuring contest. I'm grateful for the advice and have looked at both of the options as I'm sure many have. I'm new to the forum and this is all a bit playground-esque. 

#49 l_jonez

l_jonez

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Local Club: south wales mini club

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:57 PM

Trust me no dick measuring on my part,I'm really not bothered about how great or bad this product is. Another member asked the differences so I provided a quick list, a list which still stands (what feels like weeks later). the op has not proven any of it wrong and by proven I mean actual evidence.

As I said if I'm wrong then I'll hold my hands up and say so. I've got the software installed on my PC and have for a while now and its seems like a good solution but doesn't offer the features I've listed.

In fact I might actually be fitting amethyst to a mates mini in the new year
So look forward to having one in my hand, depending on time restraints I might do a comparison write up.until that point I'm not going to bother discussing it any further as we seem to be going around in circles.
Let's let people make their own minds up

Edited by l_jonez, 20 December 2013 - 12:15 AM.

#50 PaullyB

PaullyB

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:03 AM

I was looking at megajolt but was not sure how to mount the trigger wheel onto the modified bottom pulley. It will be a little while before I get the Amethyst in and I'll try and get some pictures up for the sake of others considering it.

#51 HUBBA.HUBBA

HUBBA.HUBBA

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 2,823 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

This has become a massive dick measuring contest. I'm grateful for the advice and have looked at both of the options as I'm sure many have. I'm new to the forum and this is all a bit playground-esque.

Massive? How did YOU know? How's that for play ground esque. He started it! ;-)

#52 HUBBA.HUBBA

HUBBA.HUBBA

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 2,823 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

I was looking at megajolt but was not sure how to mount the trigger wheel onto the modified bottom pulley. It will be a little while before I get the Amethyst in and I'll try and get some pictures up for the sake of others considering it.

I put some pics on before. To be honest theres not much to show ( another good point for it) :-)

#53 REDICE

REDICE

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:40 AM

Where did you put the tacho signal wire? On the wire coming from (or directly to) the coil -ve or the one that goes to the dizzy? Im installing an accuspark stealth - looks similar but without the imobilizer or multimap. It might be no megajolt but easier to install and cost effective.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users