#91 Gerbil367

Gerbil367

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Local Club: GMOC

Posted 30 October 2015 - 01:46 PM

People who say they will come to pay cash on collection for a car you are selling - leave you waiting 2+ weeks continually saying they are coming and don't sell or relist it then on the day they finally say they are can get there, send a text to say they have changed their minds!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  Had 4 other prospective buyers at the end of the auction, who because this wazzock waited 2+ weeks to finally make his mind up, were all no longer interested!!  Should have known he was a waster when he didnt even come to look at the car and just bid on it!

Anyone want to buy a nice 06 Audi TT??? haha

#92 Gerbil367

Gerbil367

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Local Club: GMOC

Posted 30 October 2015 - 01:47 PM

Goats Cheese gets my goat too - its rank!

#93 SecretSugar

SecretSugar

Sweet!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 01:10 PM

The festive season is soon upon us, and of course this means all the cr*ppy celebrity fitness dvd's. The before and after pictures really get me, not to mention the bull story about how they lost stones in so many weeks or months just by doing the routine they do in the dvd. Whatever! 1) You know they have fitness trainers, get up at the dead of dawn to jog, run, yoga and whatever else. 2) Live off broccoli smoothies or whatever they drink. 3) You know the 'before' pictures are simply them slouchy, pushing their tummy out, no make up, not brushed or washed their hair for days.

http://img.thesun.co...on_2544731a.jpg

#94 sledgehammer

sledgehammer

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 01:19 PM

^^ That pic Before & after 5 mins apart ^^ as you say breath in & out ^^

what really gets my goat is 'celebrity's' & media whores -  scummy chavvy Josie Cuningham & Katty Hopkings, etc

Fomous for no reason , or for who they slept with

Edited by sledgehammer, 01 November 2015 - 01:20 PM.

#95 mini93

mini93

He's just too casual!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,615 posts
  • Local Club: Medievil minis of Warwickshire

Posted 01 November 2015 - 04:43 PM

The facebook "trending" bar, visible if you view from a computor.

I don't know if this is a full representation of what is officially trending.

Half the times its like "so n so had a hair cut" THATS NOT NEWS!!! Who actually cares about it?

And meanwhile things about disasters happening or actual interesting stuff just doesnt get noticed.

But my real issue is I CANT TURN THE 'KIN THING OFF!!

#96 CityEPete

CityEPete

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,920 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 07:46 PM

I'm adding people who dither and weave their trolley along in the supermarket reading their till receipt blocking the exit to the list of people that need removing from this planet,thanks.

#97 Ben_O

Ben_O

Mill Road Garage

• Paint Doctor
  • 9,781 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 08:53 PM

I'm adding people who dither and weave their trolley along in the supermarket reading their till receipt blocking the exit to the list of people that need removing from this planet,thanks.

And the sheer number of wallies that walk through the entrance and then just stop right in the way for no reason.

Oh and don't forget the people who use the shops for socializing and stand in the middle in big groups in the way gassing.

When i go shopping, i grab a basket or trolley, run round as quick as i can, get it done and get out.

#98 SecretSugar

SecretSugar

Sweet!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 09:00 PM

And the sheer number of wallies that walk through the entrance and then just stop right in the way for no reason.

Oh and don't forget the people who use the shops for socializing and stand in the middle in big groups in the way gassing.

When i go shopping, i grab a basket or trolley, run round as quick as i can, get it done and get out.

I couldn't agree more. Same goes for people who just stand in the middle of the pavement chatting instead of moving to the side. Then when you ask them to move, they tut and have the nerve to give me evils.

People on mobility scooters, I know several where I live who aren't even disabled and use them as a car to go shopping, they go in the middle of the road and just expect traffic to stop for them. Saw an elderly man today just pulled into the roundabout and basically stopped traffic in both lanes.

#99 CityEPete

CityEPete

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,920 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 07:45 AM

I had a lady coming through temporary traffic lights on a mobility scooter last week towards me, we were on green and there was a pavement!

As for standing in the entrance Ben Morrisons has a rotating door,the people waiting to get in stand where the people coming out will come from causing a jam, then as secret sugar says they give you the evils for wanting to get out of the shop!

#100 Ben_O

Ben_O

Mill Road Garage

• Paint Doctor
  • 9,781 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 11:16 AM

How about when you sell an item like i just have and the buyer sends a message claiming that an internal component is badly damaged but yet there is no mention of any damage to casings?

I am talking about a laptop that i sold last week. It was thoroughly tested prior to dispatch and now he has received it and claims that the hard drive is 'smashed'

Sorry but how can this happen when there is no damage to the packaging, no damage to the laptops casing or the 25 layers of bubble wrap that it was wrapped in??

I had this laptop returned to me this morning and guess what??

#101 SecretSugar

SecretSugar

Sweet!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 02:07 PM

People who are all talk and the big I am but don't have the Jacobs to follow it through!!

#102 spiguy

spiguy

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 02:10 PM

Saw one of these today and i think we upset him.

We just proceeded to point and laugh at his stupid loud music, loud exhaust and the fact that this was all going on in an old Ford KA with 'Racing Ford' livery up both sides.

What a t.. oh wait, i can't say that here.

gets my goat but makes my day when they see you laughing and get upset.

I remember once in my first mini, basically it was a wreck (but I loved it), a ned (that's what we call chavs up in scotchland in case anyone is wondering)

pulled up beside me in a 2 lane traffic queue. Think he was in an old nova. Starts laughing at the mini (fair enough given the state of it!) and revving the engine. I start revving back just for the farce of it. He revs more and gets clearly animated. This is serious now (in his mind) and I have ch allenged him. He is waiting for the lights. The lights change and my lane moves so I 'launch' forward (ah the optimism of memory). He does the same, but in his eagerness fails to appreciate that his lane hasn't moved yet and ends up driving straight into the back of the car in front of him.

Looking back I now feel sorry for the poor sod he drove into, but at the time I nearly wet myself laughing at him!

Edited by spiguy, 03 November 2015 - 02:11 PM.

#103 Ben_O

Ben_O

Mill Road Garage

• Paint Doctor
  • 9,781 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 02:29 PM

People who are all talk and the big I am but don't have the Jacobs to follow it through!!

Never heard Jacobs before...

I used to know a bloke who used to say 'you aint got the Minerals' :lol:

#104 MrBounce

MrBounce

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 2,566 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 02:43 PM

You need to watch "Snatch" - I believe both Jacobs and Minerals are featured in the cockney slang :w00t:

#105 Ben_O

Ben_O

Mill Road Garage

• Paint Doctor
  • 9,781 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 03:13 PM

You need to watch "Snatch" - I believe both Jacobs and Minerals are featured in the cockney slang :w00t:

Really!

The bloke i am talking about used to tell us we wouldn't have the minerals to leave. When one of the blokes finally did, we had a T-shirt printed that said on the front  'I've got the minerals' and on the back it read 'Have you??'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users