Jump to content


Photo

Joke Corner....


  • Please log in to reply
616 replies to this topic

#601 bpirie1000

bpirie1000

    Up Into Fourth

  • Area Managers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts
  • Location: Aberdeenshire
  • Local Club: Amoc

Posted 16 August 2026 - 09:14 AM

Since light travells faster than sound.

People may appear bright, until uou hear them speak...

#602 bpirie1000

bpirie1000

    Up Into Fourth

  • Area Managers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts
  • Location: Aberdeenshire
  • Local Club: Amoc

Posted 16 August 2026 - 09:19 AM

I got mugged by six dwarfs last night..

Not happy....

#603 bpirie1000

bpirie1000

    Up Into Fourth

  • Area Managers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts
  • Location: Aberdeenshire
  • Local Club: Amoc

Posted 16 August 2026 - 09:25 AM

My wife gave me an ultimatum. It was her or the sweets.
The decision was a piece of cake

#604 bpirie1000

bpirie1000

    Up Into Fourth

  • Area Managers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts
  • Location: Aberdeenshire
  • Local Club: Amoc

Posted 16 August 2026 - 09:26 AM

My wife says i have 2 major flaws....

1. I don't listen.
2. Something else ...

#605 Shooter63

Shooter63

    One Carb Or Two?

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
  • Location: Essex

Posted 16 August 2026 - 01:50 PM

Nice topical one for you.

 

Shooter

Attached Files



#606 bpirie1000

bpirie1000

    Up Into Fourth

  • Area Managers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts
  • Location: Aberdeenshire
  • Local Club: Amoc

Posted 17 August 2026 - 08:17 AM

My doctor said i was at risk of death due to high levels of sodium.

I took his advice with a pinch if salt...

#607 GT Jimmy

GT Jimmy

    Camshaft & Stage Two Head

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts
  • Location: manchester
  • Local Club: S.U.N.M.C

Posted 20 August 2026 - 01:48 PM

Jokes about opticians just get cornea and cornea

#608 Designer

Designer

    One Carb Or Two?

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  • Location: Surrey
  • Local Club: LSMOC

Posted 20 August 2026 - 07:30 PM

Hi,

 

I didn't see that one coming

 

 

Paddy



#609 Shooter63

Shooter63

    One Carb Or Two?

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
  • Location: Essex

Posted 31 August 2026 - 07:39 PM

Made me smile

 

Shooter

Attached Files



#610 GT Jimmy

GT Jimmy

    Camshaft & Stage Two Head

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts
  • Location: manchester
  • Local Club: S.U.N.M.C

Posted 09 September 2026 - 05:37 PM

I walked past the monastery the other day when I saw a man frying chips, I asked "are you the Friar?"

He said "no, I'm the chip monk!"

#611 bpirie1000

bpirie1000

    Up Into Fourth

  • Area Managers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts
  • Location: Aberdeenshire
  • Local Club: Amoc

Posted 10 September 2026 - 06:14 AM

Why do cows wear bells?
Because their horns don't work....

#612 Podman

Podman

    Mini Mad

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Location: Wild West
  • Local Club: -

Posted 17 September 2026 - 12:45 PM

Be careful if going to Cape Verde on holiday. on the final night they served us Pelican curry. It tasted ok but the bill was enormous!!



#613 panky

panky

    Camshaft & Stage Two Head

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts
  • Location: Cheshire

Posted 21 September 2026 - 10:48 AM

My wife asked why I was whispering in the house, I said I was worried in case Google was listening.

She laughed.

Siri laughed.

Alexa laughed.

 

​The fridge laughed.



#614 Shooter63

Shooter63

    One Carb Or Two?

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
  • Location: Essex

Posted 27 September 2026 - 08:49 AM

I came across this one today, the yoof won't get it.

 

Shooter

Attached Files



#615 Podman

Podman

    Mini Mad

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Location: Wild West
  • Local Club: -

Posted 01 October 2026 - 02:48 PM

"Doctor, Doctor i feel like a holiday resort in North Wales"

 

"Well i can see that your Rhyl!"






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users