Joke Corner....
#571
Posted 31 July 2026 - 06:15 AM
I said okay.
I'll give it arest...
#572
Posted 31 July 2026 - 06:18 AM
A hungry hungarian Hippo...
#573
Posted 31 July 2026 - 06:19 AM
It is his vinyl request.
#574
Posted 31 July 2026 - 10:42 AM
Drop it a line...
#575
Posted 31 July 2026 - 05:56 PM
Binbag the sailor
#576
Posted 01 August 2026 - 05:23 AM
They are not mKing 12" rulers any longer
......
#577
Posted 01 August 2026 - 05:24 AM
I stopped seeing her for a while...
......
#578
Posted 02 August 2026 - 06:24 PM
.
Attached Files
#579
Posted 05 August 2026 - 06:14 AM
All that money and i have nothing to chauffeur it.....
#580
Posted 05 August 2026 - 06:16 AM
I feel like it is only holding me back..
#581
Posted 05 August 2026 - 06:26 AM
Hi,
Why do scuba divers always roll backwards of the side of the boat.
If they rolled forward they would hurt their heads when they hit the bottom boards.
Paddy
Edited by Designer, 05 August 2026 - 07:26 AM.
#582
Posted 05 August 2026 - 02:52 PM
What do you call a camel with four humps?
Saudi Quattro
#583
Posted 05 August 2026 - 10:37 PM
Ans: water. Because butane is a lighter fluid.
#584
Posted 06 August 2026 - 06:15 PM
He was 'caught in a trap'....
#585
Posted 06 August 2026 - 06:24 PM
'Kurt' and 'Rod'
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users











