3067 replies to this topic

#2356 minicooper83

minicooper83

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:01 AM

Hello I am new to this forum,but just to let you know I am a great fan of this amazing car.I created a page dedicated to in my opinion the nicest car ever build its compact,good looking and fast !. I would like to invite you to visit my page and like it i updated daily with nice picture and other information. Thanks all for your time . 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mini-Cooper-Classic/371549883010452 <

001.jpg

#2357 sloblock10

sloblock10
  • Noobies
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:25 PM

Hi,

New to the site. Here to find out as much info on minis as possible to help me maintain my own mini (Mickey).

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Wow that's gorgeous!

#2358 Neilsiford

Neilsiford

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:49 PM

1991 mini 998 Mayfair, few small mods, looking now to do engine mods, want a 12g295 or 12g206.

#2359 Cooper46

Cooper46
  • Noobies
  • 0 posts
  • Local Club: Bmc

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:22 PM

Got my little 1275 sprite in storm grey :)

#2360 brucepanther

brucepanther
  • Noobies
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 12:55 AM

Hi everyone i have finally got my first mini and am really looking forward to getting her looking amazing with a bit of hard work, I found this beauty for sale in restaurant window 2 lady owners from new and only 12,000 genuine miles on the clock and hardly any rust! Literally been in a garage for last 10 year's....I have always wanted a mini and after taking her for a test drive i can honestly say it was the most fun I have had driving a car in the last 13 years I have been on the road!
Anyway I am looking forward to learning lots of new tips, tricks and methods of customising and getting my mini up too scratch. Q

Attached Files

Edited by brucepanther, 10 October 2014 - 12:59 AM.

#2361 domdee

domdee

Formally known as dominicdee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts
  • Local Club: hull clubs on FB

Posted 10 October 2014 - 08:28 AM

Hi everyone i have finally got my first mini and am really looking forward to getting her looking amazing with a bit of hard work, I found this beauty for sale in restaurant window 2 lady owners from new and only 12,000 genuine miles on the clock and hardly any rust! Literally been in a garage for last 10 year's....I have always wanted a mini and after taking her for a test drive i can honestly say it was the most fun I have had driving a car in the last 13 years I have been on the road!
Anyway I am looking forward to learning lots of new tips, tricks and methods of customising and getting my mini up too scratch. Q

looks a lovely little thing!

id be tempted to keep her standard!

#2362 brucepanther

brucepanther
  • Noobies
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 09:07 AM

Yeah I could definitely see the appeal in keeping her original, but being my first I really want to impart my personality into this project.

#2363 lewBlew

lewBlew

Previously known as theboybradley.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 10:32 AM

If you have to customise ( :angry:) keep all the old grey bumpers and trim and stuff. Someone will buy it. Just bear in mind for every pound you spend on mods, you're probably also taking a quid off the value of it if you were ever to sell on...

#2364 Kieran_8123

Kieran_8123
  • Noobies
  • 0 posts
  • Local Club: Durham mini club

Posted 11 October 2014 - 04:34 PM

Hi I've been driving my 1982 mg
Metro 1275 gt engine mini city around Durham for 4 months now and love it! Everything is sound on the mini but currently working on the dashboard and interior as the former owner made a lot of it himself and let's just say it's not pretty, but it's a little project and I love the car to bits!!

#2365 LeonEveritt

LeonEveritt

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:10 PM

I have just acquired my first mini. Its a rolling project for me, something i have been wanting to do for years. The Mini is a 93 Mini Rio, it looks pretty tidy but there are many little bits and bobs i need to do to her.

#2366 Spiderjoko

Spiderjoko

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Local Club: MGRover.org

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:02 PM

">http://22b7vc.jpg

Edited by Spiderjoko, 13 October 2014 - 06:02 PM.

#2367 Hsopp97

Hsopp97

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Local Club: Kings Lynn

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:29 PM

This is not the for sale section

#2368 adihaworth

adihaworth
  • Noobies
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:51 PM

Just bought a lovely 1972 1275GT. Had a Mini 1000 as my first car at 18 and I've wanted another Mini every since. I'll never ever sell this car! Also never been on a forum before!!

Attached Files

#2369 Back2mini

Back2mini

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:58 PM

Recently got an '89 City with 998 Metro engine.  Seems to have had plenty of steel panels replaced and a few nice bits and I am working my way through to get everything screwed together right.  Plan is to aim for a subtly modified run around, inspired by the '60s Monte cars but no 'works replica'.

#2370 Andyssupervan

Andyssupervan

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Local Club: macc classics

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:56 AM

I own both a 1982 van with a metro engine coversion and a 1988 red hot both are perfect and used daily

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users