Photo
- - - - -

Mini In The Swamp, Pictures In Side Here..

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#16 karl & his cooper

karl & his cooper

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:33 PM

Was my 1st show and wasnt sure what to expect, thanks for the laughs though guys and girls under the TMF gaezbo.. "Charlie Brown receeding crown" lol. Sorry Minty and Miniliy for invading your space with my tent!!! Nice mini by the way minty looks...mint :-p

If the weather had been better it would have been awesome, it would of also been awesome if I had more money however the mud was fun and a good challenge for my anti skid driving ;D)...sadly bust my chrome number plate surround leaving the camping field in 2nd gear at 20mph over the mud and rough bumps VERY fun but cost me £9... so went and brough a vintage metal surround for £4 lol

Who else was in the Gaezbo with me and mike/boy who has no mini?

#17 minili

minili

Awesome and Flattering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,140 posts
  • Local Club: TMF South Central

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:33 PM

I want to go again next year too! Bit less rain would be nice though :D

It was ruddy freezing on Saturday evening too, I had to wear 2 jumpers under my jacket (which barely did up round them both)

Was plenty warm enough in the tent & sleeping bags though :D

And my air bed pump was in demand :ermm: lmao, I should have charged for that! And Dog too, for the electricity! We could have had a good lil deal going on :D

Edit: Your tent wasn't in the way - I must admit when it first went up (before it came down and went up again) we did wonder from where we were sitting if we'd be able to get in our tent ;D but the second time it was further away, and besides it was interesting trying to drunkenly move my car sideways with only a few foot either end to manoevre :D

And I didn't know it was you either, I didn't get many names lol. Nice to meet you :-

Edited by minili, 19 August 2007 - 07:36 PM.

#18 mini_kev

mini_kev

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:35 PM

Oh yea I watched you trying to shoe-horn that in while I was waiting for Smudger to come back with some bits from his car!

Good work ;D

haha that was funny, what really takes the *yellow human water* though is me mum took 1 miute to get it out through the drivers door!

#19 minili

minili

Awesome and Flattering

• Members
  • 5,140 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:37 PM

Oh yea I watched you trying to shoe-horn that in while I was waiting for Smudger to come back with some bits from his car!

Good work ;D

haha that was funny, what really takes the *yellow human water* though is me mum took 1 miute to get it out through the drivers door!

:ermm:

You should have brought her along to load it up :-

#20 Mini_Magic

Mini_Magic

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 5,747 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:39 PM

Reading this thread makes me sad ;D

#21 mini93

mini93

He's just too casual!

• Members
  • 8,615 posts
  • Local Club: Medievil minis of Warwickshire

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:41 PM

oh come on! did no one else find it fun hooning it across the mud?? and lisa that was me with kev and the front...aparently took his mum 3 seconds to get out rather than our 2 to put it in

#22 stardude

stardude

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,457 posts
  • Local Club: hilltop mini's

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:41 PM

This one didn't fare so well in the mud ;D lmao:
Posted Image

Immaculate looking woody estate:
Posted Image

jacks flamed van looked like it had fun lol

yeah saw that black traveller in mini mag aswell, amazing!

#23 karl & his cooper

karl & his cooper

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:42 PM

I knew it was you straight away lol recognised lil minty ;D) Think I have a future project, amphibian mini and a jet engined mini! :-p myt do well through mud...lol

Edited by karl & his cooper, 19 August 2007 - 07:46 PM.

#24 minili

minili

Awesome and Flattering

• Members
  • 5,140 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:42 PM

I found it a bit scary in the mud (didn't want to get stuck or damage car) but jolly good fun too :-

And Jack's van - someone told me it had been following a Land Rover or something? Or that may have been a joke because it looked like that... Anyway it looked as though it'd had half the field dumped on it! Hehe

Karl - you should have introduced yourself or summats, everyone recognises my car and therefore me (going by my avatar is no use because I don't look much like it) but I don't recognise other people and their cars often :ermm: So people know they've met me but I don't know who I've met ;D

Edited by minili, 19 August 2007 - 07:46 PM.

#25 mini mad tom

mini mad tom

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:46 PM

did anyone know who won the john cooper le mini the one in the raffle

#26 minibarmy

minibarmy

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:47 PM

I found it a bit scary in the mud (didn't want to get stuck or damage car) but jolly good fun too ;D

And Jack's van - someone told me it had been following a Land Rover or something? Or that may have been a joke because it looked like that... Anyway it looked as though it'd had half the field dumped on it! Hehe

Talking of damaging your car anyone see the guy slam his car into the wall backwards just after the finish line. OOOOOOOOUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHH!

#27 karl & his cooper

karl & his cooper

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:50 PM

Will do next time!!! ;D)

#28 minishrimpR1

minishrimpR1

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:50 PM

I've got it on video. Something blew then it spun and bounced off the wall. I will see if I can upload it

Edited by minishrimpR1, 19 August 2007 - 07:51 PM.

#29 mini93

mini93

He's just too casual!

• Members
  • 8,615 posts
  • Local Club: Medievil minis of Warwickshire

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:51 PM

oh just as i was leaving i saw hanny sitting at the side of the road with gceclifton, anyone knew what happened? was gona stop but was in convoy with no meens of sayin i was gona stop

#30 minibarmy

minibarmy

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:54 PM

I've got it on video. Something blew then it spun and bounced off the wall. I will see if I can upload it

Be good if you can only caught part of it when it happened, anyone know how bad the car was hit pretty hard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users