#18 Ade

Ade

the bogie man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 08:36 PM

No point in doing a wild mini and keeping it sublte! :cheese:

Yep Al there is a pair of us! It Just means that the two of us will have to "punish" you for those comments! One to hold you down the other to make you regret what you say :cheese: :w00t:

And I think Pete has dropped some sand into his Vasaline!! :nugget: :gasp: :tongue:

#19 syko_mini

syko_mini

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 04:21 AM

Glad you guys are enjoying Z-Cars. I can't say that I like the customer service, Nor prices(rediculously high for what you get) BUT, I won't go there :grin:

Once that kit is installed, Drive the car hard and remove all Z-Cars stickers! :lol:

-Matt

#20 Alburglar

Alburglar

Das Pingu's

• Members
  • 3,331 posts
  • Local Club: Kentish Mini Club

Posted 27 July 2005 - 07:18 AM

Glad you guys are enjoying Z-Cars. I can't say that I like the customer service, Nor prices(rediculously high for what you get) BUT, I won't go there :grin:

Once that kit is installed, Drive the car hard and remove all Z-Cars stickers! :)

-Matt

I have found them consistently very good. Both before and after I paid the money.
Perhaps Yorkshiremen sound grumpier than most? :lol:

#21 Alburglar

Alburglar

Das Pingu's

• Members
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 07:19 AM

Yep Al there is a pair of us! It Just means that the two of us will have to "punish" you for those comments! One to hold you down the other to make you regret what you say :cheese: :lol:

And I think Pete has dropped some sand into his Vasaline!! :nugget: :gasp: :tongue:

I'll have to turbo mine so I can get away then or it'll be :) for me.

#22 Dom

Dom

Moved Into The Mazda

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,685 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 09:26 AM

Yep Al there is a pair of us! It Just means that the two of us will have to "punish" you for those comments! One to hold you down the other to make you regret what you say :cheese: :)

:lol: :) :P LMAO

excellent, another r1 contraption good luck with the build :P

#23 Ade

Ade

the bogie man

• Members
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 05:39 PM

Once that kit is installed, Drive the car hard and remove all Z-Cars stickers! :lol:

-Matt

Customer service has always been excellent!!! How many companies do you know who would put you and a friend up at their own home to save you having to drive all night or kip in a hotel/truck cab?? not many I can tell you!!! Chris has always been nothing but very helpful !

#24 pete

pete

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 06:26 PM

And I think Pete has dropped some sand into his Vasaline!! 

And I thought you liked it rough :nugget: :fear:

Can't fault the customer service from z-cars. From day one Chris has done everthing and more to help us build these cars.He even offered to let me take the pickup up to his workshop for a week so they could help finish it in time for the Ultimate Mini DVD. Mine will certainly have a z-cars sticker on it.

Pete

#25 Alburglar

Alburglar

Das Pingu's

• Members
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 04:12 AM

In full agreement with you two here...
...on the customer service issue...
...not the bumming

#26 Ade

Ade

the bogie man

• Members
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:55 AM

:lol: :P Al :) :) :tongue:

#27 R1minimagic

R1minimagic

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • 4,658 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 12:49 PM

I agree, Chris will always go out of his way to help and if there are problems he will come up with a solution.

He was very helpful to me during the filming of the dvd and even lent me his rear tyres!!!

#28 miniman5

miniman5

1 Gold star

• Members
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 12:55 PM

i have seen a few Z-cars minis in action, i got the privilage of watching mini films film the 3rd and final performance mini dvd, and my god to they shift! 0-60 is 4 second with bill sollis behind the wheel. fast! and the guy who owns Z cars brought his space frame mini along and it did 0-60 in 2.8 seconds..... thats will bill behind the wheel to! thats crazy fast! good luck with it mate, ile keep an eye on this thread!

#29 syko_mini

syko_mini

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 05:11 PM

My biggest thing with Z-Cars is what you get for 15,000 Canadian.(thats with 2 grand for shipping). Theres no 13,000 in that kit AT ALL. Oh well, just another over priced kit car company. Sorry if I'm stepping on anyones toes but I don't buy stuff because it works well. I buy it because it works well and I don't get bent over and ass raped for it!

-Matt

#30 Ade

Ade

the bogie man

• Members
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 08:16 PM

Well as my granny always says "buy cheap, buy twice" personally I think the kit is not too bad... not the cheapest but you tell me what you can get that'll handle as well and be as quick whilst still retaining some character for the same money????

Plus you have to look at the quality of what you get. It's not some cowboy in a garage with a blow torch! This is VERY well put together and PROVEN to work very well!

If you want a super cheap fast mini buy a $50 Crapper from the scrappy and stick 100bhp NOS on it! then when it torque steers all over the shop and blows it's self to bits don't be surprised :-

Sorry if I sound like I'm ranting its just I don't agree with bad mouthing a company when you haven't seen what you actually get, Let alone experienced it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users