Photo
- - - - -

Mk1 Cooper Build From A Mk4 (Inc Mk1 Doors)

roundnose

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Ytrewq

Ytrewq

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 08:35 AM

Hi, hope that you and your dad are well.

Hi 

Thank you for asking really appreciate that, we’re good thanks;). Hope you’re well also in these tricky times and coping. 

The pandemic has stopped us at the moment from progress on the mini because the car is in my dads garage, dad is just about to turn 80 and my mam has just finished cancer treatments so it’s too risky being close to them. Hopefully things will change in the not to distant future. 

In the meantime I have a 205 Gti that I’m building into a track car in my garage at home, so I’ll do a bit on that and maybe do a couple of videos on YouTube for it. I’ve just finished making a trolley for it so I’ll do a video of that first. 

Take care. 

#62 Stealth72

Stealth72

Passed Test

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 07:06 PM

Hi, glad that your mum & dad are well.
Your 205 looks interesting, I’m pretty sure that you had the engine the “wrong by way around”, are you going rear wheel drive with it?

#63 Ytrewq

Ytrewq

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 06:37 PM

Hi, glad that your mum & dad are well.
Your 205 looks interesting, I’m pretty sure that you had the engine the “wrong by way around”, are you going rear wheel drive with it?

Hi yeah there’re good thanks, keeping an eye on them :-)  

I hope you’re all well and staying safe. 

I Just have a little update or bit of entertainment I wanted to share with you on the jig we made for our Classic mini Mk1 build, not sure if you may have seen our rotisserie jig build for the mini but here it a little 8 minutes time lapse of it being made. 

Take car and stay safe :-)

#64 Ytrewq

Ytrewq

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 05:41 PM

Hello everyone, 

I hope you’re all coping well.

It’s has been quite a while since the last Classic Mini Mk1 Conversion update, but I’m happy to say we’re back on it again, taking care with the social distances rules and being very careful. We’re really excited and looking forward to getting back to it in full swing, but for now here’s it a little update on where it is right now and the next steps. 

YouTube Video link: 

https://youtu.be/k4Jz5qnj5sU

Edited by Ytrewq, 28 June 2020 - 11:28 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: roundnose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Mini Spares