79 replies to this topic

#76 Charliezminiz

Charliezminiz

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:40 AM

[QUOTE]But I think people have had a problem with all the companies, but you need to get the bits from somewhere?![QUOTE]

i think its a ok idea but every mini suppliers has had bad feedback somewhere along the line. i personally love minispares and use them all the time but others might not like them. its just down to personal reference really, but hudderfeild have just lost a lot of customers earlier on this thread someone said him,his missus and a freind are looking for wheels but arent going to huddersfeild now and i was also looking for a set on their website aabout a month ago but am not now lol!!

#77 Bec

Bec

Crazy About Mini's

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,898 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:44 AM

We do have a Products and Services Reviews section in the Classifieds and Consumers area especially for this. We were waiting to see this topic have an outcome and it will be moved to that area. Whilst the forum as a whole is impartial it's also important for users to see what type of service they can expect from others who have had first hand experience which is why that section was started - to hopefully keep it all in one area and make it easier for people to look for specific companies, traders or individual sellers.

#78 tomdale86

tomdale86

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Local Club: k

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:39 PM

so are you keeping the 4 wheels but only paying for 1? that seems like a good deal to me

#79 GreaseMonkey

GreaseMonkey

Has Ratchet, Will Make Noises

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,663 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 02:50 PM

No they have all the four wheels. So really once I get the money back for the damaged wheel they essentially have one wheel and tyre which has been paid for?

As long as they refund me for all three and I get the money back from courier then I will be happy. Yes I would have lost the delivery fee and the money I paid to send them back but I guess you can call that experience and hopefully I have spread the word on service you get for your money.

Edited by GreaseMonkey, 30 March 2010 - 02:51 PM.

#80 silva_mini

silva_mini

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:40 PM

But I think people have had a problem with all the companies, but you need to get the bits from somewhere?!

Maybe so, but its how the problem gets sorted out aswell isnt it?? Huddersfield clearly have a problem doing this, so maybe people hundreds of miles away would think twice before ordereing from them?? Minispares dont fob people off with stuff like this, so tarring every Mini parts supplier with the same brush as this lot is a complete insult in my eyes!

A quick search of the forum of "huddersfield" and clicking on "topic titles only" and well, the results speak for themselves!

Edited by silva_mini, 30 March 2010 - 06:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users