#31 E.L.M.O

E.L.M.O

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:21 AM

MOT is today at 4! :mmkay:

I am going to have to go with a primmered roof! Its the only slot that was avalible to me.

#32 Twincam

Twincam

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
  • Local Club: SMAG

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:23 AM

MOT is today at 4! :mmkay:

I am going to have to go with a primmered roof! Its the only slot that was avalible to me.

Good Luck :D

#33 E.L.M.O

E.L.M.O

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:17 AM

:mmkay:|

Thanks
Its all about having something different and personal!

Edited by E.L.M.O, 11 May 2010 - 09:17 AM.

#34 Hannioli

Hannioli

• Members
  • 1,786 posts
  • Local Club: E.L.M.O & Essex

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:29 AM

Good luck with the MOT today hun :mmkay:

Wow, you and Del did get a lot done yesterday and here I thought you'd just been rolling about in some dirt when you got home yesterday :D

I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks when it's done, though I am slightly dubious about the arches and wheels as you know, but need to see it all done properly and painted! So far TMF are seeing everything before I do! =]

#35 Bungle

Bungle

Original Spamster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,971 posts
  • Local Club: cornish mini club

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:30 AM

so is this going to be the wedding car with Hanna in the back in her big dress ?

#36 E.L.M.O

E.L.M.O

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:59 AM

Sonic is now insured. Its a little more than my SPI! Dam Pick up!
£204 fully comp on a 998. Thats pretty expensive for me?! Hey ho. if I added hanna it went up to £400ish! That was Adrian Flux. Cheapest I could find.

Good luck with the MOT today hun :mmkay:

Thanks hun but I have my worries. I cant get hold of Del at the moment. I think he might have uni today...... In which case I cant get the pick up keys from him. I am going to have to keep trying to call him. At the moment his mobile is off and his house phone just rings. I cant text at the moment. Han can you text him and ask him to call my mobile ASAP please. I will PM you his number.

Wow, you and Del did get a lot done yesterday and here I thought you'd just been rolling about in some dirt when you got home yesterday :D
So far TMF are seeing everything before I do! :thumbsup:

Well I did ask if you wanted to come look at the pictures of what we did and you said no! =]
My fingers a little sore today from the sanding!

so is this going to be the wedding car with Hanna in the back in her big dress ?

Lol, but that would mess her hair?!

#37 Hannioli

Hannioli

• Members
  • 1,786 posts
  • Local Club: E.L.M.O & Essex

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:24 AM

Text him, was a bit confused by your PM at first... :ermm: :mmkay:

Rubbish, I'm not insured for the pick up :thumbsup: I get the feeling you don't want me to drive any of your minis!? :o :thumbsup:

I was more or less asleep when you asked! Luckily I can see these pictures at work =]

Lol Bungle, we could make the bed of the pick up tilt, so I could just be dumped out at the venue :D

#38 E.L.M.O

E.L.M.O

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:28 AM

Rubbish, I'm not insured for the pick up :mmkay: I get the feeling you don't want me to drive any of your minis!? =] :D

Blame yourself for being under 25 and not allowed on classic car policys!

#39 mk3 Cooper S

mk3 Cooper S

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:53 AM

[quote name='E.L.M.O' date='May 11 2010, 10:59 AM' post='1822728']
Sonic is now insured. Its a little more than my SPI! Dam Pick up!
£204 fully comp on a 998. Thats pretty expensive for me?! Hey ho. if I added hanna it went up to £400ish! That was Adrian Flux. Cheapest I could find.

Not bad with the wheels and mods ?

#40 CHUNKY365

CHUNKY365

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Local Club: ESSEX MINI CLUB

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:54 AM

Rubbish, I'm not insured for the pick up =] I get the feeling you don't want me to drive any of your minis!? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Blame yourself for being under 25 and not allowed on classic car policys!

Pack it in you two, your not married yet! :mmkay: :D

Cool pick up Neil, just read the thread. Loving the styling ideas. Now how about a nice big bail of hay in the back, or a stage prop crate, just for looks lol

#41 E.L.M.O

E.L.M.O

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:09 AM

I dont think its brilliant for a 998. I am almost 30 with 2 years no claims (the other no claims is in use on the Audi A8)
and over 5 years clean company car useage. Hey ho.

Cool pick up Neil, just read the thread. Loving the styling ideas. Now how about a nice big bail of hay in the back, or a stage prop crate, just for looks lol

Cheers mate
But i am not sure the hay etc will suit the new look as much!

Ive spoken with Del, he said the pick up will be ok to take to the MOT. He said he is going to put the first layer of black on and I can air dry it on the way! He can then rub that back when I return with a nice MOT cert............!

Edited by E.L.M.O, 11 May 2010 - 11:10 AM.

#42 mk3 Cooper S

mk3 Cooper S

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:22 AM

I dont think its brilliant for a 998. I am almost 30 with 2 years no claims (the other no claims is in use on the Audi A8)

Probably around the £120 mark as standard?

Cheers mate
But i am not sure the hay etc will suit the new look as much!

Ive spoken with Del, he said the pick up will be ok to take to the MOT. He said he is going to put the first layer of black on and I can air dry it on the way! He can then rub that back when I return with a nice MOT cert............!

#43 E.L.M.O

E.L.M.O

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:27 AM

poss, i didnt ask. My 1275 SPI was about £120

having some electrical issues at the moment apparantly. I am having half day and heading over to dels to help try and find the fuse box! Its hidden somewhere! Just what I need right now!

Edited by E.L.M.O, 11 May 2010 - 11:28 AM.

#44 mk3 Cooper S

mk3 Cooper S

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:42 AM

poss, i didnt ask. My 1275 SPI was about £120

having some electrical issues at the moment apparantly. I am having half day and heading over to dels to help try and find the fuse box! Its hidden somewhere! Just what I need right now!

Check the d/s inner wing for the fuse box.

#45 rick.spi

rick.spi

• Members
  • 1,686 posts
  • Local Club: "WOT NO BRAKES"

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:49 PM

:thumbsup: i now want this pickup and its taxdisk holder... hmmm better bring my balaclaver to the shows :D lol =]

:mmkay: I did ask Martin not to post up pictures of my order. I like to have Unique things like stickers different from everyone else. I wanted to reduce the risk of someone having the same sticker as me made up. I know people will see it at shows and in pictures posted on the forum but I wanted to reduce the risk of someone copying them. :o

Martin, Can you remove them please. And I emailed you the other day. There was a couple of issues with the order and I didnt receive the Tax disc holder with the rest of the order.

its only a joke lol. dont take it too seriously. i think ive seen this on a tax disk before tho. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users