The 89' Mayfair - Aka Two (The White One)
#196
Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:10 PM
#197
Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:15 PM
#198
Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:48 PM



Made a start on my dash while the zinc primer was drying..


Thanks
Dan.
#199
Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:39 PM

Tomorrow I will be going over the car finalising welding and grinding, ready to finish paintwork..
Dan..
#200
Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:42 PM
#201
Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:43 PM
sweeeeett
#202
Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:24 AM
#203
Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:31 AM
looking good once again buddy :)
Thanks Danny
#204
Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:26 PM
BUGGER!!!




Yep, rear subframe is out
Happy I found it now rather than later, I am going over the full boot floor, cleaning and treating so I know, all the rust is gone.. :)
Dan..
#205
Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:07 AM
Great work Dan and at such pace! I couldn't keep up with you in a million years.
#206
Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:17 AM
Edited by minimuk, 15 March 2012 - 09:20 AM.
#207
Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:07 AM
#208
Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:40 PM
All the best
Hugh
#209
Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:58 PM
Thanks Hugh
Dan
#210
Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:27 PM
i still have 2 more minis to make a start on lol..
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users










