Been busy with the front end panels, got the drivers wing and a panel on, only the scuttle closing plates to fit then I can seal everything up on this side to keep it well protected. The whole front should be fully welded and sealed by the end of next week. Bonnet and door gaps are great and im very happy with them..
PICTURES!!
Here's some of the shiny birthday parts I got..




I bought one of these for the bodywork to save having the compressor blasting away alot.

A few bits I bought with my birthday money..


Very handy tool! well worth £47 in machine mart for anyone interested easy to punch holes and make a flange on steel..
New bottle of Welding Gas, this is from Adams Gas, closed my account with BOC, prices are very high, adams gas is a great company..

Fixed my regulator too..


Few light plugs made on the scuttle and windscreen fits brilliant!








Dan..









































