Okay so I think I should get you up to speed of where we're at.
So I had Midge for my birthday in 2012 (that I had to pay for) haha. I would have loved to be on one of those reality shows when they show you what you have one and your face lights up the whole country.
So this is how she looked the day I got her after being on a trailer for 2hours being dragged from south wales.
SO then as I am a young teen the best way to drop a girls pantys is with some smooth audio track. So that is where I went next.
Then I needed more shineys so I dropped these badboys on for a whopping £16 from eBay.
I got this seat from a member for a massive sum of £25 including postage as it hides my audio cables and gives a little class to the rear of the car.
I was browsing the styling section one day and noticed some minis with some white tyre text and I had to jump in at the opportunity
Living in west wales it was inevitable that it would rain so to make this last as long as possible I did this.
For the summer last year I was finding that the audio wasn't really dropping the pantys like I hoped so I decided it might be a good idea to just try and blow them off.
I took midge to MITB at on the rally run I followed the mini that was infront of me and he took the wrong turning on the first roundabout and we plated catchup for the rest of the day ha.
Shortly after this I got rear ended at a standstill -__-
I decided that as I have a MK1 front I may as well go for the boot.
MOT was coming up so we had a look under the sills to see if she was solid.
Not to bad really, hah. Also ripped the arches off at the same time.
She had been running bad over the last few months and now she is really bad to I took her into college this week and did a compression test.
The results showed cyl 1 was about 155PSI cyl 2 was about 160PSI cyl 3 was about 20PSI and cyl 4 was about 30PSI
We then did a wet test but I cant really remember the results but we put it down to the piston rings.
started disassemble the engine this week and the worst part was getting the pin out from the gear selector I was there for about 40minutes with a lump hammer and a chisel and hitting seven bells out of it.
Now the engine is ready to come out on Monday :)
And that's about it to date. More to come and I will post progress with the engine rebuild.