2 replies to this topic

#1 MiniMutch

MiniMutch

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:39 AM

This is the build thread of my first car, a mini designer that I bought for £100 almost 2 years ago. She was bought when I was only 16 and my intention was to have her up and running in time for me being able to drive but things didn't exactly go to plan - (as you would expect when you buy a mini for £100). Over the past year or so Ive had my ups and downs with her, emotionally (as I always thought I could just go out and buy another mini that I would be able to use right away, but I stuck by her) and financially as i didnt have a full time job until last October, only some odd extra work in some small tv shows paid enough to get the body work mostly in order, but not much else.

Well when I finally started to get some money coming in from my job and after i had paid people off to afford my other means of transport (a 2002 boring old Corsa) my mini was abandoned only until recently when I finally gathered up enough money to get started on her again, with a goal of reaching the London to Brighton mini run in May, which would mark 2 years since i bought her.

#2 MiniMutch

MiniMutch

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:28 AM

This is the pics of the first day i brought her home, I know she was a bit of a mess but I didnt know any better ok haha

Attached Files

#3 MiniMutch

MiniMutch

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:17 PM

When we went back to her we got her off the trailer and onto the floor. We figured it would be easiest to do work on the underside if we got her up on her side, so with a little lifting from my dad and I, we did it.....and uncovered a bit more than we had bargained for.

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: roundnose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users