74 replies to this topic

#46 chuee

chuee

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 17 September 2023 - 10:16 AM

I feel sorry for my grandchildren for they will inherit the product of the greed of a few.

As I hear it put it like that it makes me very angry.

That's because I need anger training, I might tell myself and so solve the problem of Being - join the Living Dead. Dis-solve my intelligence more like.  Self-censorship may be self-castration.

Edited by chuee, 17 September 2023 - 10:18 AM.

#47 Gaz66

Gaz66

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 17 September 2023 - 10:34 AM

I largely agree with the above,I have been polishing my foil hat but threw my short sight goggles away.
Detective stories have a common theme"follow the money"this is true in most of life.
We are not killing the planet but we may be changing it.It will evolve,man is only a short blink in the planets life so far.We are killing ourselves and a select largely self appointed few are finding new angles to profit from it.
I feel sorry for my grandchildren for they will inherit the product of the greed of a few.
Very sad Steve..

Agreed 👍

#48 Shooter63

Shooter63

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 03 October 2023 - 05:37 PM

I see monsieur Khan has announced another little ditty to relieve people of their hard earned, A toll on the Blackwall tunnel, you've got to give his team their due, no stone left unturned.

Shooter

#49 stuart bowes

stuart bowes

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 03 October 2023 - 05:39 PM

If you try to sit,  I'll tax your seat

If you get too cold, I'll tax the heat
If you take a walk, I'll tax your feet

Edited by stuart bowes, 03 October 2023 - 05:39 PM.

#50 Quinlan minor

Quinlan minor

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts
  • Local Club: LSMOC

Posted 03 October 2023 - 06:46 PM

I see monsieur Khan has announced another little ditty to relieve people of their hard earned, A toll on the Blackwall tunnel, you've got to give his team their due, no stone left unturned.

Shooter

Not exactly his idea, like ULEZ and road pricing, they were set up by one Boris Johnson.

https://www.bbc.co.u...london-20140700

And the hits just keep on coming,...

#51 Bobbins

Bobbins

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 03 October 2023 - 07:36 PM

Yes, Khan has just developed the idea … very lucratively.

#52 Shooter63

Shooter63

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 03 October 2023 - 08:23 PM

Shooter

Not exactly his idea, like ULEZ and road pricing, they were set up by one Boris Johnson.
https://www.bbc.co.u...london-20140700

And the hits just keep on coming,...

But surely all started by that wonderful well rounded and decent chap Ken Livingstone with the congestion charge?

Shooter

#53 chuee

chuee

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 03 October 2023 - 08:24 PM

The Blackwall tunnel has already been paid for by our parents and grandparents and left to us as a present.

I don't suppose they could build  a new tunnel  and charge the users, because that would be fair?

Edited by chuee, 03 October 2023 - 08:25 PM.

#54 mab01uk

mab01uk

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,839 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Cooper Register

Posted 04 October 2023 - 08:26 AM

If you try to sit,  I'll tax your seat

If you get too cold, I'll tax the heat
If you take a walk, I'll tax your feet

#55 chuee

chuee

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 October 2023 - 11:29 AM

We're here talking about ULEZ/CAZ implementation. But it's the same drive behind banning, E.G. wood burning stoves, and yes even cows on mixed farms. All because it favours giant agro-business and a command-economy run by folk with no allegiance to anyone but thmeselves, and of course their masses of desperate, fearful, pretentious minions.

These people are stupid, worng, tyrannical , and dangerous;  They are not demcratic, reasonable, fair or scientific. They are unscrupulous, nasty,  wrong.  Their eager talkiing parrots are insane,  and they themselves are criminally insane.

#56 mab01uk

mab01uk

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,839 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Cooper Register

Posted 20 December 2023 - 08:10 PM

Politicians, you could not make it up....!

Ukraine, desperately in need of all the help it can get from its western allies in its fight for survival against Putin’s Russia, has been denied a fleet of older vehicles that had been surrendered by Londoners hoping to escape the mayor’s punitive daily charge on those who can’t afford newer cars. If London doesn’t want them, we could make good use of them, said Ukraine. And so it could, if only London Mayor Khan had been willing to release them. But his commitment to his beloved Ultra-Low Emissions Zone (Ulez) trumped his claimed support for the besieged eastern European country, and so the vehicles will be destroyed instead of aiding the fight against Russian expansionism.
Now we discover that while he was pontificating about the virtue of Ulez and dismissing poorer Londoners’ worries about having to pay up to £250 a month for the privilege of driving their cars, he was happy to promote an industry that is blamed for more carbon emissions than any other – in exchange for free business class transatlantic flights. “We don’t want more flights,” said the mayor in June as part of his Greta Thunberg tribute act. But a year earlier, as he prepared to take his seat in the posher seats for his flight to New York, he tweeted that United Airlines are “now flying 22 times a day from Heathrow to the US”.....

#57 Ska car

Ska car

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Local Club: Who'd want little ol' me?

Posted 20 December 2023 - 10:57 PM

A section of street in Manchester has made 10 million quid in under 2 years because of the alternating times one is allowed to drive in a bus lane. (According to a report in the news today)

#58 Cabby

Cabby

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 December 2023 - 12:54 PM

The Bladerunners will be the saviours. Voting Khan out would be a good move as well.

#59 chuee

chuee

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 30 December 2023 - 06:00 PM

Politicians, you could not make it up....!

Ukraine, desperately in need of all the help it can get from its western allies in its fight for survival against Putin’s Russia, has been denied a fleet of older vehicles that had been surrendered by Londoners hoping to escape the mayor’s punitive daily charge on those who can’t afford newer cars. If London doesn’t want them, we could make good use of them, said Ukraine. And so it could, if only London Mayor Khan had been willing to release them. But his commitment to his beloved Ultra-Low Emissions Zone (Ulez) trumped his claimed support for the besieged eastern European country, and so the vehicles will be destroyed instead of aiding the fight against Russian expansionism.

By the way, as you mentioned it inpassing, I mysef would not agree. It's Russia's popular president  Putin, for a start.

And, What Ukraine is desparate for is help to overthrow its evil putch 'government'  with its sole pysy-op tv broadcaster. And so,  find relief for its men being decimated, no matter what lies we are told abot great offensives.  what truths are hidden behind them. 

I wont back this up with facts, though i do have them.  However as the putch government was installed by western  govenment/intelligence hands, I dont see any relif there.

No just more wasting of Ukrainain lves (300,00 dead so far, men... and noow average age of serving press-ganged Ukraininan soldier is about 54 years.  All in an effort 'to hurt Russia' You know Russia, the ppoele hwo aparently poisned te SKirpals, with poison on th eoutside door handle,  and who after danced around town for over an hour before succumbing, and  Porton down had the antidote for that, even though Russia 'was the only people able to produce the poison.. in one vareity or another' .  Where are the Skirpal's now?  Russia was denied th eability to interview them, their own citizens. 

ANd then on to Russiagate - that falsity procured with the help of MI6.  Yes, evil Putin, who decided to release the  traitorous man SKirpal, and not kill him off within Russia, just so he could do it ten years later to the inmpotent spy,  on Engliush soil, with all the risks invloved.  What a crank eh? Oh and BBc knew whodunnit, within 10 seconds. 

Oh Russia, you made a mistake when you, on principle,  having dithered over the Iraqi and libyan 'interventions'  opposed the NATO supplied  ISIS army against  popular president Assad. 

Digest the news.  Pay up for the upkeep of 'Europes ' largest army, in addition to its failed economy - including government saleries, and the house Zelensky's mother bought recenty in Egypt for a few million quid. Pay for increased prices in everything, and government debt for your children, for lies of global goervernance. supra-national. I shoiuld also mention Covid-19 which killed off ht eordinary flu, and then the dyiung footballers, the experrimental vacination of children which they themselves pay nmost for.   but I wont.

~ I AM a patriot. Not a globalist. I want my parish council back in full force, and strip down the central government, to merely upkeep of a proper army for our defence. Politicians we own, in service for our local economies.

Edited by chuee, 30 December 2023 - 06:05 PM.

#60 Bobbins

Bobbins

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 30 December 2023 - 06:46 PM

The problem with conspiracy theories is that if you refer to too many at the same time it makes them look even more like conspiracy theories.

Edited by Bobbins, 30 December 2023 - 06:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users