I did a bit more tonight but not a great amount as I had to pick the dog up from the vets, he was really poorly last night so stayed in it was some sort of stomach upset and he is much better now.
I welded the little door catch panel that goes just in front of the door shut. Then spent a little bit of time cleaning the welds up. Lots more of that to do but was getting a little bit late to have the grinder spinning up.
Started to remove the scuttle but didn't get any pictures as its not completely removed (wanted to get the other one there to make sure I didn't remove to much metal.
Then I refitted the door to make sure everything lined up as it should as the shell seemed a bit on the flimsy side when the inner wing was removed. It required a slight bit of persuasion with a dead blow hammer to get the shut lines perfect but its looking good.
I the clamped on the A panel wings and new scuttle to see how they lined up.
Not to bad a little bit of fetteling required but nothing to major hopefully.They will be coming of and the prep behind the wings will continue.
That's all for now Late night at work tomorrow but hope to get another post up before or over the weekend.
Thanks for Looking.