Joke Corner....
#556
Posted 31 July 2026 - 05:47 AM
His name was constant'teen.
#557
Posted 31 July 2026 - 05:47 AM
I said where do you think pencils come from.....
#558
Posted 31 July 2026 - 05:48 AM
I don't believe him..
#559
Posted 31 July 2026 - 05:50 AM
Wow he is really pushing his luck..
#560
Posted 31 July 2026 - 05:52 AM
He said.
I like it, well done.....
I said thanks alot...
#561
Posted 31 July 2026 - 05:55 AM
She is 92 now and we have no idea where she is...
#562
Posted 31 July 2026 - 05:57 AM
He is the spokesman.
#563
Posted 31 July 2026 - 06:00 AM
It is a rude awakening...
#564
Posted 31 July 2026 - 06:01 AM
But i feel i have way to much on my plate at the moment....
#565
Posted 31 July 2026 - 06:05 AM
I wasn't really sure what to say...
So i woke him up at 3am. To tell him that my sock came off...
#566
Posted 31 July 2026 - 06:07 AM
Lucky i only sustained light injuries...
#567
Posted 31 July 2026 - 06:09 AM
If he is still there tomorrow i will lower the buy now price...
#568
Posted 31 July 2026 - 06:12 AM
I won the lottery and moved to Hawaii...
#569
Posted 31 July 2026 - 06:13 AM
GUILTY......
#570
Posted 31 July 2026 - 06:14 AM
There was no chemistry.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users










