Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Local Club: SC Spammers

Posted 13 December 2007 - 12:52 PM

The fit on that front end looks amazin', i mite ave to get a new one... hummmmm

keep up the good work :)

have to agree, tdk seems to know his stuff. I think i'm gonna get one of those in the absence of smudger...

#48 ginger_monkey

ginger_monkey

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:52 PM

yep he's well worth a call. Couldn't resist a quick trial fit of the wheels. Put a rear arch on to see how it'll all line up. Defo need to get it lowered but lookin good :) you can see that it don't need no spacers and is right on the edge of the arch. Smell nice too :cry:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#49 samwell

samwell

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • 1,520 posts
  • Local Club: SC Spammers

Posted 13 December 2007 - 02:02 PM

very nice, almost like you meant it to fit :)

has to be the first time someone has complimented the smell of a wheel/tyre combo. Must go and give mine a whiff...

#50 ginger_monkey

ginger_monkey

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 02:14 PM

very nice, almost like you meant it to fit :)

has to be the first time someone has complimented the smell of a wheel/tyre combo. Must go and give mine a whiff...

i used to work in a garage and always loved the delivery of new tyres to the bay next to mine. Smell of rubber was lush. No need to start talking about bondadge now you lot (insert smiley with rubber suit on with pool ball straped in it's mouth) DAM IT! not one there :cry:

#51 ginger_monkey

ginger_monkey

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 05:47 PM

Have got me a run around till my car is back on the road (I hope :dontgetit: ) It's my mates jet black. Good on him as he's only had it on the road a week or so but had to go away with work so let me look after her. A bit tempremental but a good RR session should do the trick. Had to slam one of my seats in it so I could fit in as the seat that was in there was nasty. Not done anything on mine in a while as was too drunk over christmas and now (not related) I'm sick >_< dam the winter

Posted Image

#52 James182

James182

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 07:18 PM

you should fit your 5x12 minlites on there make it look a lil better?

#53 BoboGib

BoboGib

RoboGimp

• Members
  • 1,579 posts
  • Local Club: SMAC

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:06 AM

Have got me a run around till my car is back on the road (I hope ;) ) It's my mates jet black. Good on him as he's only had it on the road a week or so but had to go away with work so let me look after her. A bit tempremental but a good RR session should do the trick. Had to slam one of my seats in it so I could fit in as the seat that was in there was nasty. Not done anything on mine in a while as was too drunk over christmas and now (not related) I'm sick :thumbsup: dam the winter

Posted Image

yay for me

lol. you not got it rr'd yet. and get that other seat fitted. i.m back in 2 months. :D

and James182, whats wrong with it as it is??? lol

#54 ginger_monkey

ginger_monkey

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 05:05 PM

[/quote]
lol. you not got it rr'd yet. and get that other seat fitted. i.m back in 2 months. :proud:

[/quote]

I'll get it rolling roaded when I feel well enough. Not running too bad yesterday. Fixed the indicators at least for ya ;)

#55 Retro_10s

Retro_10s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,129 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 05:17 PM

I like the Drivers side front tyre,... does it know there's a wheel there for it to cling too?
:proud:

#56 ginger_monkey

ginger_monkey

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 05:58 PM

I like the Drivers side front tyre,... does it know there's a wheel there for it to cling too?
:proud:

It's doing it's best bless it. Bit of an optical illusion me thinks. It does look like it's flat and pulled off the rim don't it. But all is well and she's working good.

#57 BoboGib

BoboGib

RoboGimp

• Members
  • 1,579 posts
  • Local Club: SMAC

Posted 01 January 2008 - 06:03 PM

I'll get it rolling roaded when I feel well enough. Not running too bad yesterday. Fixed the indicators at least for ya :proud:

LOL cheers for fixing the indicators, was it a dodgy earth??? was only jokin bout the rr mate. You feelin any better yet??

#58 axmini

axmini

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Local Club: Cornish Mini Club

Posted 01 January 2008 - 06:41 PM

nice project mate im gonna have a go at making a boot release the same as yours

and its nice to see another jet black

#59 ginger_monkey

ginger_monkey

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 08:25 PM

I'll get it rolling roaded when I feel well enough. Not running too bad yesterday. Fixed the indicators at least for ya ;D

LOL cheers for fixing the indicators, was it a dodgy earth??? was only jokin bout the rr mate. You feelin any better yet??

feeling rough as. Had to take some time off work. first time in over 2 years :) I reaplced the lamp unit as it wasn't earthing as it should. Works great now. Mind you did find some rust behind the tank you'll have to kill asap.

#60 ginger_monkey

ginger_monkey

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:37 PM

well I'm still feeling bad but that's not stopping me spending money =] Just ordered a rear cage as I'm gonna cut out my rear bins. There be rust in there i can't get at so gotta come out. Wanted to get the full cage but can't afford it all yet >_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users