#16 zuluaga63

zuluaga63

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:05 PM

https://plus.google....=CMqk84Oi8MmkXw

can someone tell me what is the thing that i circle in white ? and what goes in the orange ?

#17 KernowCooper

KernowCooper

Sparkie

• Mini Docs
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • Name: Dave
  • Local Club: Kernow Mini Club

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

Its a old supressor used to stop ignition noise on Radios.CD Players and can be taken off nowdays the radios dont usually suffer that much unless the ignitions system is in a poor state.

And If using a Hall effect Igniter Kit Powersparks/Aldon and so on you remove all suppressors

Edited by KernowCooper, 14 March 2013 - 11:18 PM.

#18 MRA

MRA

Previously known as 'mra-minis.co.uk'.

• Banned
  • 7,607 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:35 AM

Its a old supressor used to stop ignition noise on Radios.CD Players and can be taken off nowdays the radios dont usually suffer that much unless the ignitions system is in a poor state.

And If using a Hall effect Igniter Kit Powersparks/Aldon and so on you remove all suppressors

You need some new -0-0- LOL
it's a insulated female connecter, standard fitment to make sure people don't mix up the coil wires.........

Me thinks Dilligaf needs the -0-0- ;-)

#19 MRA

MRA

• Banned
  • 7,607 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:40 AM

Looking at the photo and the 2 (yes 2) questions

can someone tell me what is the thing that i circle in white ? and what goes in the orange ?

White circle is a suppressor.

Orange circle is a Lucar insulation boot.

And yes I got it all wrong at first guys, simple thing like this and all 3 of us made a meal out of it ;-)

#20 KernowCooper

KernowCooper

Sparkie

• Mini Docs
  • 7,847 posts
  • Name: Dave
  • Local Club: Kernow Mini Club

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:56 AM

2 Logins ? (me thinks someone else has 2 log ins) why do you have two ? sure your in breach of board rules if you have?

Question by OP-can someone tell me what is the thing that i circle in white ? My Reply - Its a old suppressor used to stop ignition noise

Missed out the orange question not because it was difficult but by removing the suppressor I assumed the OP would remove a empty terminal which it looks like the suppressor wire was in at one point. My Apology

Edited by KernowCooper, 15 March 2013 - 12:02 PM.

#21 zuluaga63

zuluaga63

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:23 PM

thanks for the help !

#22 MRA

MRA

• Banned
  • 7,607 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:27 AM

Let me explain,

And yes I got it all wrong at first guys, simple thing like this and all 3 of us made a meal out of it ;-)

Strange seeing as you never said anything first to get wrong, it was your good friend kerrowcooper..........me thinks someone else has 2 log ins........which would explain a lot lmao

As strange as it is to you, I did say something wrong, I got white and orange mixed up, but I was able to remove the text and add the correct information, there is no sinister activity, I don't have two log-ins, KernowCooper is not me or vice versa.

However I can see why you say that Mark, as it probably reads a little confusingly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: engine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users