Sorry to bring up this topic again, I didn’t want to open one up for the same thing. Can anyone confirm that my cylinder head is converted to unleaded by the photo below?
Thanks !What photo?
I just edited my post, sorry!
Best Answer ACDodd , 06 June 2018 - 05:56 PM
Definitely unleaded.
Ac
Go to the full post
Posted 21 May 2022 - 10:10 PM
Sorry to bring up this topic again, I didn’t want to open one up for the same thing. Can anyone confirm that my cylinder head is converted to unleaded by the photo below?
Thanks !What photo?
I just edited my post, sorry!
Posted 21 May 2022 - 10:47 PM
Mini Technical Sections →
Problems, Questions and Technical →
Clutch Disengagement Issue - Cosworth Bda MiniStarted by cooperbloke , 01 Oct 2026 |
|
|
||
Mini Technical Sections →
Problems, Questions and Technical →
12G202 On A 998Started by Mini30BVA , 28 Sep 2026 |
|
|
||
Mini Technical Sections →
Problems, Questions and Technical →
Engine Surging Then StallingStarted by Adge456 , 06 Sep 2026 |
|
|
||
Mini Technical Sections →
Problems, Questions and Technical →
Stuck Exhaust ValveStarted by JimmyStinkpickle , 28 Jul 2026 |
|
|
||
Mini Technical Sections →
Problems, Questions and Technical →
Su Carb Backfiring/spitting FuelStarted by Adge456 , 25 Jul 2026 |
|
|
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users